A WALK I’D LIKE TO DO AGAIN

Hi hi hi again! A walk I’d like to do again it’s a walk. Two month ago, I went to camp with my boyfriend to a San Vicente hill, he knows a beautiful spot where we could camp because he is from there and he knows everywhere there haha so we take a bus to San Vicente and the next day his father take us to the hill, he let us until the end of the road so from there we had to walk like one hour and a half into the hill to the place that he knows. At the start there were a house with chickens around  and a donkey, I was really excited because I’m not used to see this kind of animals and I love them. We start to walk and everywhere was beautiful, the vegetation, the smell of the nature, sounds of the birds, everything was new for me because as I’m from Iquique I used to see only sand hills not this kind of hills with bushes and rocks. The trip was like trekking, I adore those sports that connect you with the nature. I was a little bit tired because the hill was steep but my excitement made me to continue the walk. We arrive to a riverbed, then we had to climb some rocks, go through spiny bushes and finally we arrive to an unbelievable rock that’s looks like a pac-man ha ha perfect to saty there. If you ask me if I’d like to do this walk again I’d answer of course I’d do it a million times, this walk meant a lot to me emotionally and experientially. I learn a lot and it was amazing. Here is a picture of the rock and he is my boyfriend.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A City

A really good book

TV PROGRAM I USED TO WATCH