A really good book

Hi again, it's me Nina
the book that I will talk about today is the trilogy of the hunger games, by the female writer Suzanne Collins. An apocalyptic sci-fi book
I read this book when I was 15 years old, in summer. I read it because I saw the first film adaptation in the cinema and I like it a lot. I read the first book and then when the next books came out, I read them and saw the movies. This book was the beginning of my taste for reading novels.
The trilogy contains several situations that I consider interesting, is the story of a woman who has to offer herself as a tribute for her sister, who had been chosen in her district that every year chose a woman and a man from 12 to 18 years of age. age.
The elected ones went with other 22 tributes of the remaining districts to the capitol of Panem - the country - to a fight until death while they are transmitted by open television. The event was held to commemorate the 74 years since peace had arrived in Panem, after a big revolution, which was as a punishment to avoid other uprisings.
I don’t want to spoil and say what happens next, but it is a very good book that has exciting, interesting things, creates a universe in an unidentified future and has all kinds of details that make this world very specific.

Fully recommended, the whole trilogy and all the movies.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A City

TV PROGRAM I USED TO WATCH