TECNOLOGY



Hi Bloggers!
Today I´m going to write about my favorite piece of Tecnology, mi phone.
I got my first phone when I was eleven years old, it was a Nokia 3220 that when you pressed a button it danced with music and lights.
Then when I was growing up I had a couple more cell phones, but my hands are clumsy so most of them broke the screen and I changed them. As everyone knew I was clumsy and broke my cell phones, most of which I had they were from a relative, or bought second hand. 
Until for Christmas last year my grandfather gave me the cell phone I have now, a purple cell phone that I like a lot because it has a very good camera, has a lot of memory and I have free internet.

I spend a lot of time on my cell phone, I think more than I should. I spend my day watching videos on YouTube, scrolling down Facebook, posting photos on Instagram, etc. I can also follow the celebrities that I like, I always listen to music in the micro when I go to university, I take out many selfies with my friends, I am in social media, and even when I travel I can videocall my family and friends.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A City

A really good book

TV PROGRAM I USED TO WATCH