A HOBBY


 Hi bloggers!! I know it has been a long time but it’s better late than ever hehe. 

Two of the main hobbies that I have is drawing and painting especially with watercolors. I’ve been drawing since I was a child and painting a while later. At school when the teachers give us the typical homework of try to not paint over the lines, I really enjoy it or when we had to draw what we have done on the weekend those were my favourite homeworks ha ha!

I always had a lot of creativity and a good eye to observe everything so everything that I saw it helps me after to know how to draw or paint landscapes or portraits. I like to do it in a good and relaxing place where I can draw the view or a photo in my cell phone with natural light and good music obviously. Lately I’ve been painting a lot with watercolors and for that I need a pencil to draw the sketch of my painting, an eraser ,my watercolor set (of course), my water brushes (I always have my three water brushes one fine point, a medium point and a broad point to get better results and can paint more realistic paintings), a notebook, some paper towel to dry the surplus water to not wet too much the paper of the notebook and sometimes I use tape to make edges. For me I would like to draw and paint every second but with university I really have lost the rhythm and is so sad:( but when I have free time i don’t doubt what to do.

Here are some of my draws and paintings. Hope you enjoy!






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A City

A really good book

TV PROGRAM I USED TO WATCH