A FRIEND

The person that I’m going to talk about is my best friend of whole my life. Her name is Valentina and we knew each other since we were in first grade because we were in the same school and in the same class. We don’t remember exactly how we met each other but we have a few memories from those times. In 4th grade her dad dies unfortunately but we remember that at that time we were friends so we say that we are friends since 4th grade. I love her because we are not the typical best friends that spend all the time together and talk every day, we are the kind that didn’t see for a long time but when they see each other they can’t stop talking because they save a lot of thing to say with the same confidence as always. We know each other to the bottom to the top. We were together in the same school until 12th grade and last year I came here to Santiago and she stayed in Iquique and it was really sad, I really miss her so much but we talked on the phone for hours when I had time. Now we are living together because she enter to the university here in Santiago and is the best thing that it could happen to us, we support each other every time that we need and if someday something is wrong we have the confidence to say everything that could bother from the other. Sometime is kind of sad because with my career I don’t have a lot of time to spend with her but it has been like before so we make our girls night and we like to watch something on Netflix eating something good. I love her and I know she loves me too. H ere is a photo making us a facial mask <33



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A City

A really good book

TV PROGRAM I USED TO WATCH