TV PROGRAM I USED TO WATCH


Hi again, this week I’m going to talk about a TV programme I used to watch as a child. This show is called iCarly and it was about three friends (Carly, Samantha (Sam) and Freddy) who had a website show so they film themselves everyday doing nonsense things to upload to the page. Carly was the main character and was a 13-year old girl who lives with her older brother Spencer but he actually had a mentality like a 5-year old child. Carly has a best friend Samantha she was a very rude girl but she always makes people laugh. Freddy was Carly’s neighbor and friend who cares about the technical aspects of the show and he was really in love with Carly but she didn’t know. They go to school together and have a lot of funny experiences inside and outside the school. I watched this programme when I was around 10 years old I guess, with my brother, I don’t know de broadcast schedule but we always watched when having lunch when we arrived from school. I enjoyed this TV show because every character was really funny and the things that happened to them were hilarious.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A City

A really good book