A JOB


A job that I’d like to work in could be in a fashion company designing clothes and shoes and model the clothes or like a stylist. The style that I love and I really like to wear is the “streetwear” or kind of, this style tries to create fashion without pretensions, putting the comfort and the trends that we see in the street every day ahead of everything without setting luxury aside. I’d like this job because I like to design clothes or shoes and I could work in my house with my own schedule created by me. The qualities that you need for this job is to have a good fashion taste, creativity, innovation, a good imagination to imagine how the garment is going to look like or in what color it could be better, and nowadays you must have an environmental conscience and try to use recycling fabrics or garments making new ones. For modelling the clothes, you will need some attitude and a good walk. I think I could be good at this job because I think I have all these qualities that I said before and every day with my friends we try to dress well and put on good outfits haha. A person that I think is my inspiration is a guy that I saw on Instagram who sews his own ideas of streetwear clothes with his own sewing machine and he has a brand and all that stuff, he really inspires me to someday have my own brand.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A City

A really good book

TV PROGRAM I USED TO WATCH