A City

Hi everyone:
A city I'd like to visit is La Habana, Cuba because I already had the amazing chance to travel to Caribbean cities like Cancún, Punta Cana and Ciudad de Panamá and I really loved the Caribbean vibe and the beaches are incredible but I would like to stay in Varadero because it has more beaches because it is a peninsula. I have seen photos about La Habana and the city is very colorful and the architecture is beautiful, it is kind of colonial. I don’t know anything else about the city. I would like to go with my friends and stay in an all-inclusive hotel so we won´t be worried about where we are going to eat, actually we would eat as much as we can haha. Although I would like to drink some mojitos because Cuba is the country where the mojitos comes from so I think they will be exquisite and go to party and dance to Caribbean music, Oh I really like tropical music! Then I would like to do a tour around La Habana downtown and see the beautiful places and the historical center. Finally, I would like to go to every single beach to swim as much as we could and take a lot of photos. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A really good book

TV PROGRAM I USED TO WATCH