A PHOTOGRAOPH



the photo I've chosen is a selfie with my mom smiling with the light of the sunset in our faces. I took this selfie when my family and I were in a trip in Punta del Este, Uruguay and took a tour to Casapueblo in Punta Ballena to see the sunset because people told us that there it was the most beautiful sunset we could ever see so we went there but when we arrived the guide told us that we had to pay the ticket to enter and it was a little bit expensive so my family decided not to enter and see the sunset on the road, I was very sad because I really love sunsets; in fact, I always saw the time when the sun is going to set to go to the window or the street to see the sunset. I was with an obviously sad face and my mom said to me that she was going to enter with me so I could see the sunset because she knows that I love the sunsets that much, I really appreciate that act. I love this photo because, as well as looking cute with my mom it makes me remember this beautiful act that she did with me, I have the best mom ever! Here are photos of the sunset, obviously it is not the same as in person haha.













Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A City

A really good book

TV PROGRAM I USED TO WATCH