A GROUP OR ARTIST

Hi blogheads! 

I consider myself very fortunate because I’ve seen a lot of artist and groups in Lollapalooza, Fauna Primavera 2018 and individual concerts. I went to Lollapalooza 2016, 2017 and 2019 and saw Eminem, Tame Impala, The Weeknd, The Strokes, Flume, Cage the Elephant, Arctic Monkeys, Post Malone, Sam Smith, Clairo, Jorja Smith and I could continue until tomorrow haha. In individual concerts I saw Nathy Peluso, Gus Dapperton and a lot of chilean artists like Gepe, Fármacos, Mon Laferte, Diego Lorenzini, Santa Feria, Drefquila and many others. Last year It was the year in which I went to a concert the most. I’ll write about the concert of Nathy Peluso. She is a argentine singer that plays a fusion of soul, jazz, rap, salsa and swing she is amazing his music make you dance without wanting. I saw her twice for a mistake haha but I don’t regret of course. Last year I bought a ticket to Fauna Primavera to see Cuco and I didn’t know that Nathy Peluso will coming to so month later I knew that she will come to Blondie Night Club and I went crazy and she will come with Gus Dapperton both alone so I bought the ticket immediately. Days later reading the artists whom will come to Fauna I saw that Nathy and Gus will go and I was like “are you kidding me? xd”  I decided to go to both concerts anyway and the Blondie’s concert was incomparable with the Fauna’s one it was more private and the air it was the greatest. She sang her greatest songs, la Sandunguera, Alabame, many others and she finished with Corashe and men I have no words to describe that end of the concert I sang every word and she was jumping on the stage screaming the lyric and the light were amazing, the sound and the public jumping while they were singing ohh amazing.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A City

A really good book

TV PROGRAM I USED TO WATCH